Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Herbal Remedy For Xanax Does Anyone Know If The Hebal Remedy For Anxiety Called "PureCalm" Works The Same As Lexapro Or Celexa?

Does anyone know if the hebal remedy for Anxiety called "PureCalm" works the same as Lexapro or Celexa? - a herbal remedy for xanax

I am now generic Celexa, Lexapro helps me too. Sometimes I take Xanax, but it makes me sleep a lot, so do not try. He has already tried this alternative herbal medicine have? Our health is our plan revenue increased so I thought I might try it ...?

1 comment:

  1. No, that does not work the same as Lexapro or Celexa. You need a doctor who prescibe milligrams, and the proper dosage and regular monitoring of depression. If you can not afford the medicine or are not sure, sometimes the doctor has to offer samples in his office. In addition, the drug manufacturer a site that has where you can request free drugs. Herbs are not reliable because they are not monitored by the FDA (Food and Drug administration). A doctor advised me not to herbal medicine because he milligrams and the dose of the bottle every time you can buy vary.

    ReplyDelete